Check out my new website
I have left only the most popular features of this blog online:
1. The original Tattúínárdǿla saga, “If Star Wars Were an Icelandic Saga,” in English. Now the introduction and the entire chapter-by-chapter saga are condensed into one single blog post.
2. The Cowboy Hávamál, an Old Norse poem translated into the language of the Old West, which is also included as an appendix to my translation of the Poetic Edda.
3. A little bit about my contributions to Disney’s Frozen.
4. My posts about the Pronunciation of Old Norse, and a slightly jokey intro to Conversational Old Norse.
5. Condensed summaries of The Saga of the Volsungs and Njal’s Saga.